Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Task 8 - Explore YouTube.com

I have explored YouTube before, mainly looking at funny videos that had been posted. I loved the USC song girl cheering for the wrong team - twice, including once for the Bruins. I can see there would be real value for libraries posting short video clips promoting various programs and services. I also enjoyed the video of the holiday parade that L.A. posted.

I looked at two videos that I would like to share. The first one came from T.S. via Libby, and I think it is perfect for our Learning 2.0 exercise. It is called "Introducing the Book."Any similarities between St. J. and myself are purely coincidental.

My second video was sent to me by my stepson and it's for dog lovers every where. It's called "Skidboot."You might want to have a box of Kleenex at hand. Thanks to LB for helping me with the images.

My YouTube username is LSpvld.

1 comment:

DP said...

Such a sweet story! We could use Skidboot at the reference desk!